Saturday 14 September 2024

The Yrden Chronicles Series

 Hello, Friends.

I have continued writing, hoping to finish the series, and I have -- in first draft at least. That means I have three novels to edit, proof, format, find covers for, and publish.

Right now I'm working on proofing #8 Back to Pelgraff. #9 Trading Allegiances and #10 A Dangerous Species, the final novel in the series, are waiting.

Editing, proofing, formatting, getting the covers for, and publishing often takes just as much time as writing the novel in the first place, but I'm hoping to have all of them out before spring 2025. With luck, I will publish Back To Pelgraff in October of this year.

It has been a long ride, I know, and I am thankful of those of you who have stayed with it. I will continue to keep you informed of my progress.

D.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment