Monday 16 May 2016

New Book Out


Been a long time since I looked at this blog. Don’t know if anyone is following it – has ever followed it. Had no comments at all and few hits on the pages.

Anyway, if anyone does happen by, I might as well tell you that I have a new book out. It’s the sequel to “Trading For The Stars”, taking place shortly after it ends.

It’s book 2 of The Yrden Chronicles, and now for sale at Amazon.com.

"Trading for a Dream"

Book 2 of The Yrden Chronicles takes over where "Trading For The Stars" left off.

Newly married and just getting used to her position in a space-based trading family, Colleen Yrden looks forward to her honeymoon on Liberty Station before she and husband, Clay, join their new ship and start their new life. Her plans don’t include getting on the wrong side of the station’s crime boss, but an inadvertent good deed puts her in his crosshairs. She should take Clay's advice to distance herself from the man she helped, but something about him resonates with her and, for better or for worse, she cannot.

Adrian Telford has the reputation of a man you don’t want to get annoyed at you. A hired killer who has killed once too often, Telford wants to leave the life, but his boss has other plans that don’t include letting Telford go. A kindness given by a woman who sees the man and not the reputation has Telford dreaming of a different life – but the woman already has a husband. He should walk away, but he owes; paying off the debt might cost his very life.

read the sample here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I am indeed following your blog, and it's exactly for this sort of announcement. :-)

    Amazon has their "follow" button, but it's so hit and miss I can't rely on it (I never get an email when most of the people I "follow" release a book; then I get half a dozen for a particular author's book that came out a year ago. Totally useless).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't hit this blog often but I do come back to see it once and a while. I'm glad to see you're writing again and will most certainly get your latest novel. Don't give up on the blog even if it's only for once every 3 months or so.

    ReplyDelete