Thursday 11 September 2014

Back to Work

Although I still look for Joey's furry face when I come home, though I know it won't be there, I'm back at work. I still don't feel much like writing, so I'm editing. Nothing like one pain to mask another, is there?

So, I'm working on "Trading For The Stars" the first novel in a series which will chronicle the time of Colleen Yrden, whom we first met in "Pelgraff". This book takes place about 17 years before that, when Colleen first meets the Yrden Family. I'm about 1/2 way through my (hopefully) final proofing. After that, I have only the cover to work on, so I'll publish it by the end of September. I could probably have it up by next week, but I want to get it out in paperback as well, so I'm factoring in some time to do that.

Now, on the bright side, for those of you who have not yet picked up a copy of "A Throne At Stake". I'm using Amazon's 'countdown' feature. The book goes on sale for $0.99 Friday and Saturday; $1.99 Sunday, Monday and much of Tuesday; $2.99 on late Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; then returns to $4.99 on Friday. If you want it cheap, now's your chance.

I'm hurrying to put this post out, to give you time to read it and react before the price goes up. Now, I only hope that Amazon's timer works, and the price change actually takes effect when it is supposed to (Midnight on Thursday PDT -- 2 hrs from now). Amazon has been known to not be on time upon occasion, but the change should be in effect sometime Friday morning, September 12th.

So, until next time,

Live Well, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment